Friday, March 15, 2013

A Special Monster High Doll for My Birthday! (^_^)

My birthday has come along again (March 15th), and I received my very first Monster High Doll. 
I don't collect these dolls, but as soon as I saw this one, I HAD to have her. 
In fact, I've been wanting her since they introduced her at the toy fair last year. 

So...my sweet sister (Nikita) surprised me with my very first (probably only) Monster High Doll. 
What makes it even sweeter is that she scoured through all 6 boxes to find the gal with the perfect hair and make-up. How endearing is that?!


Before I got her, here is the list I complied on why this is a Monster High Doll I must own:

1. Her color scheme is purple and black.
2. She is a cat character.
3. She has an adorable hair style.
4. Her name is Catrine, and my name is Catherine.
5. She is an artist! (^_^)

And now, Catrine DeMew is a very speacial addition to my collection, and a MH Mini me.

I pray all of you are well and blessed today, and all weekend long! <3

(^_^)

-Cat and Catrine of A Doll Affinity
(^_^)  (=^.^=)

15 comments:

  1. She is totally adorable. Is Nikita a collector or just a good sister? Takes a special person to know to sort through all the boxes! Congratulations and Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again! (^_^) Nikita is very much a doll fanatic right along with me. Though, I taught her (when we were still kids) that not all dolls are manufactured equal. She just happens to be a special person and a really great sister AND a doll person. So, she's cooler than me, which is a blessing. She keeps me grounded and in check.

      Delete
  2. What a special birthday present! Very best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-Day! MH or not, she seems like a must have for everyone! As tempted as I am, I already spent this month's doll budget money on a gal I've been waiting to rebody. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes Verona! I look forward to seeing the gal you got to re-body. I know how exciting getting the body you've waited for can be!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to you! That was a lovely gift to receive. I also received her for my birthday too. ; ). I have not deboxed mine yet, but I plan too soon. They are addictive, so you may eat your words on saying "probably only". Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Georgia girl! I was pleasantly surprised!! (^_^) And that is awesome that you got her on your birthday too!! LOL! I am really hoping I stick to the "probably only"!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Cat, HHHAAAPPPYYY BBBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY to YOU!! How lucky you are to have you own "Mini Me".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you for the birthday song! ;) I now have my MH Mini me and my Barbie mini me (I haven't introduced her yet.) lol

      Delete
  6. Wow! She is awesome! I now am on the hunt for her! Congrats on getting her and Happy Birthday once again girl. Hugs. We pisces rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess she isn't easy to find everywhere, and people inflate her price online. I hope you find yours, and at a great price! :) *hugs* Go Pisces! (^_^)

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday!! Your new girl is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Adrian!! <3 <3 (^_^)

      Delete
  8. Congrats!!! She is such a cutie! I've been wanting to go on the hunt for her but haven't managed it yet XD

    And Happy Birthday!!!!
    (Christie wishes you happy birthday too, and alllllll the Neemos, lol!)

    ReplyDelete