Sunday, November 13, 2011

TOKIDOKI INSPIRED OOAK FINISHED! :)

I finally got around to creating the eBay listing for the OOAK I created. 
You can find the listing here.
25% of her final sale is being donated to Matthew 25 Ministries
Turning my creative efforts into something positive and helpful is a dream of mine. ^_^  

Here is the finished doll...

 In other news, Episode 14 will be postponed. I have a VERY busy week ahead of me. 
My hope was to do a Thanksgiving episode to introduce Nahla and Darius as a married couple to her family. However, with the last doll meeting on the 19th, commissions, and cleaning up the rest of my donations I just won't have time for a week or two. 
I may post little mini photo stories here on this blog to bridge the gap. I have Nahla's parents ready to debut their character profiles sometime this week. Now I am working on developing Persephone's family further. Oh, and a new Fashion Royalty hunk is coming my way....
(NOT MY PICTURE)
I think I may already have a place for him in the Doll Drama series. ;) 
Well that is all for now!
Thank you for stopping by! ^_^ Play on!

-Cat of A Doll Affinity


5 comments:

  1. Just to let you know when I clicked on your E-Bay link. I got a "Not Found" 404 Error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frannie- Thank you! It worked when I initially posted the link. I've fixed it. let me know if you have anymore problems with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your OOAK is very nice Cat! She will mostly get snatched up right away. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she looks beautiful! I love the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgia Girl- I certainly hope you're right because I am super excited to be donating part of her proceeds to a good organization that helps people all over the world. Thank you for the sweet compliment! :)

    Vita- Thank you!! :D The whole project has me on pins and needles. I will feel better when she is in her new owner's happy hands. lol

    ReplyDelete