Monday, November 7, 2011

Episode 13...Ready for your viewing pleasure! :)

Please excuse the longer blocks of text in this episode. I tried to ensure you would be able to read it so don't freak out when you first see it. Relax, read, and enjoy.

Sienna is wearing a lovely green dress from Joan's Emporium in this episode! Links for her sites can be found here! :)


Kiko makes her debut at the end of the episode. Let me know what you think!!



Thank you for watching, commenting, and following! ^_^
-Cat of A Doll Affinity


4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love the family you created to Chandra. Florence is spectacular. She has beautiful hair. In episode 13 the final message is: there must be dialogue between partners to avoid breakage. Very good recreation of McDonalds. We remain in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the dress on the chick above! In 2012 I'm going to invest in clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video keep em coming ^_^ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marta- Thank you for the sweet comments! I really love her family too! And you caught onto the message perfectly! I sometimes hide lessons in the episodes. :) You are the first to really mention it. Very awesome!

    Vita Plastica- The dress is one I coveted forever! It comes in the Target special Barbie pack. I think it is the Tokyo travel set. It is one of the only cute pieces in the bunch though.

    Miranda- Thank you!! There may be another 2 week wait due to my time constraints. I hope to try and squeeze at least one episode in there. lol But I don't know yet.

    ReplyDelete