Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hiatus...

I am going to take the next couple of weeks and work on some personal and health related things that have come into my life. I will still re-root behind the scenes, check into everyone's blogs, and respond to any and all e-mails. However, I am putting my Doll Drama on pause, so there will be no new episodes this week, and maybe none the week after. I need to take care of my health. All prayers are appreciated. Thank you all for being so understanding. :)

A random picture from a photo shoot I did with Sienna awhile back.


May each of you be immeasurably blessed.
-Cat of A Doll Affinity

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cat, definitely take care of yourself...YOU come first! We will be right here if you need to chat about anything. You are in my thoughts and prayers and remember all things are possible under God's care. :)

    Take it easy and hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Cat. You are in my prayers. God bless.

    Vickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy- Thank you!! :) It is a hard lesson learned putting myself first. All will be better soon. Keep up the great work on your blog.

    Georgia Girl- Thank you. That means a lot. Everyone is being so supportive and I will be back in no time. Better than ever. :)

    ReplyDelete