Monday, June 6, 2011

Introducing the starting cast for Episode 1.....

 


The above video was my first real attempt at making some sense out of the ideas I have planned for the Doll Drama. Episode 1 is already in the works and there are already plots ready for Episode 2 and 3. Having sunny days with which to capture the best images has been the dilemma as of late. However, Episode 1 will be coming at you within a week or two!!
The process has been really fun for my sister and I. 
Enjoy!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. I really love this video. I had to watch it again. Who is the music by? Was it hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It wasn't too hard. The actual Doll Drama videos are proving more difficult due to timing, but I am getting the hang of it. :) The music is by Dessa and the song is called Dixon's girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Leo sent me!
    Great Video! Can't wait to see the first episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Still working on it. But it is coming along nicely.

    Ms. Leo is MARVELOUS!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Orchid you got a new fan and thanks Ms.Leo for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Orchid,

    I'm always glad to see more doll videos. Nahla is very pretty. I also thank Ms. Leo for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank all of you so VERY MUCH!!! It is my pleasure to share my dolls and my imagination with each of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice blog. Thanks Ms Leo for the link!

    ReplyDelete